Here you find links to every page in this site, plus
an explanation of what is on each page.
- 1 Syllabus
- Objectives of the course, including information on textbook and
- 2 Addendum to the Syllabus
- Includes additional information especially applicable to the Seminole
- 3 Homework
- Gives homework for each of the four class sessions. The main homework
will be doing Study Guide Questions that
will help students prepare for the final exam.
- 4 Exercises
- There are three sets of hands-on-exercises for students to do in
class. The first set makes use of assignments
in the textbook. The second and third
set of exercises are were prepared for the instructor to be independent
of the textbook.
- 5 Study Guide Questions
- For homework, students will be required to read the entire textbook
while answering questions. At the end of each chapter, the instructor
has identify the page in the textbook where students can find the
answer to each question.
- 6 Tutorial Links
- The instructors provides links to Websites that offer tutorials
Word exercises created using Word and saved as an html document
You can save Word documents in HTML format and then upload them to
a server just as you would do for a document created in HTML or a
HTML editor like Dreamweaver or FrontPage.
- 8 Site Map
- The page you are viewing right now. From here, you can access every
page in this Website.