Qualified, experienced, certified teacher
I'm a retired English teacher. For 28 years, I taught on Long Island, New York.
I have a bachelors and masters degrees from St. John's University, plus the
Certificate of Advanced Studies from Hofstra University. I have permanent,
lifetime certifications from New York State as a school administrator and a
teacher of English and Reading.
For twelve years after retiring from teaching on Long Island, I moved to Florida where I was an adjunct computer software instructor at a community college. I taught classes in computer literacy, webpage creation, and Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
In a recent years, I have concentrated on freelance photography, writing and tutoring ESL (English as a second language).
So if you need tutoring in English, computer basics, Microsoft applications, think of me if you live in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Below are examples of websites similar in quality and quantity to those I have created in the past. My most popular is the Suggested Website List, a great resource for students who want to deepen their appreciation of the internet.
Examples of my websites:
- Mysterious creature under my refrigerator
- Resources for website creation course including a course guide and exercises.
- Introduction to the Internet including a course guide and exercises in doing research.
- Resources for a Computer Literacy course teaching the basics of using a computer.
- A Club for retired New York teachers now living in Florida.
- Resources including syllabus and exercises for a course in Microsoft Word.
- Suggested Website List